CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

~Mark made Chief~


MARK MADE CHIEF SELECTION!!! We are so excited and happy for him...this has been something he has worked so hard for and it has paid off. He is in the selection process, even though he is now a Chief he doesn't get the title till his pinning ceremony in September. That's when I will pin his anchors on his collar. I am so excited!!!


Now till September will be busy and stressful for him, they will be putting him through extensive training till then. He may be leaving to a ship during this time so he gets the full feel and surroundings of NAVY 24/7. So we will hardly see him for the next couple months. His staff at work have been so sweet and nice and have all mentioned to him that if I need anything to let them know...they said they would run my midnight cravings. ha ha ha Too sweet! I told Mark I was happy we are so involved with our home ward to have their support as well. I grew up Navy and my mom was a great example of independence and getting things done on her own. I am pretty independent myself...it will be hard not to see Mark as often as I would like...but I support him and happy for him.


So this is our great news....I am so proud of Mark and his accomplishments he is going to be a great asset as a Chief. I am honored to be his wife and happy to support him through this time.

4 comments:

Rushele said...

Yay!!
Congratulations to Mark, and you!!!
That is awesome!

Angie said...

Hi Stephanie!

We are so happy for you and Mark!! And congratulations for the expected baby boy! I'm sure Taylor will eat up having a baby around the house. I'm so glad you found our blog, and hope you'll keep in touch!

~Angie and Jeff

Taylors said...

Good for Mark!! It's so nice when hard work finally pays off!! Congrats to the two of you ;)

Rushele said...

It's time for a new post sweetie!!