CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 18, 2010

Bathroom my BEST FRIEND

So as you can tell, YES I AM PREGNANT with baby #3!!! The bathroom has become the most visited lately. I swear I don't remember always having to run to the bathroom this early on. I found out friday by taking 2 home tests which both came up positive. I have a doctor appt this Wednesday to confirm. I even took another test this morning and yep still preggers..LOL Crazy I know!!

Mark and I have been trying for over 6 months and then about a month ago I said "I'm done, I'm not going to think about it" "Its not my priority cause I'm so sad every time my monthly comes" Then BOOM what do you know were now expecting. It's a surreal feeling but an exciting one.

From all the calculations I did I am guessing our due date is going to be middle to end of June. Taylor was so excited and said I hope it's a girl, cause I really want a sister. I told Blake and he said "No mommy, No baby!" lol

Well this wednesday I will find out more but I wanted to share our good news. Exciting time in our family and we are overjoyed!!

4 comments:

Tawnya said...

CONGRATS!! Now you get to look forward to weight gain, exhaustion, swelling, and oh yeah...a precious little one. :)

Mark & Stephanie Humpherys said...

ha ha ha No kidding!!!! I almost feel like it's the first, in forgetting everything that comes with being preggers..My mom in law said it's cause if we remembered everything we wouldn't keep having them... ha ha ha How much longer do you have to go?

Janice said...

This is so exciting Stephanie! You have cute babies, you should have ALOT! Just kidding. I love you guys!

Unknown said...

sac a main versace

sac a main juicy couture

sac a main lacoste

sac a main burberry

sac a main hermes

sac a main jimmy choo

sac a main michael kors

sac a main dior

sac a main miu miu

maillot de bain

lunettes de soleil