CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkin Day

It was pretty sunny out so Blake was not opening his eyes..ha ha ha Still so cute though.. Me and my kiddos...and Taylor is not letting go of that pumpkin she picked..lol


All these pumpkins and don't know which one to pick....Sooo pretty!


Mark with the kids...he's such a good daddy!!

Well I was trying to post more pics and of course my PC wants to act up so hopefully you like these...They are not in order...not sure why it flipped them after I uploaded them...
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!! More pics to come...


1 comments:

Rushele said...

I love the pumpkin patch pictures!
Letting the kids choose thier own pumpkins is so much fun.
This time of year is the best!!!!!
Your kids are so cute! I love how much fuzzy hair your little Blake has! I'm jealous!
Sophie is still BALD!!!