CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Trunk or Treat

Last night was our ward trunk or treat..it was so much fun lots of games and yummy food...Nachos and chili which I could of ate all night...lol It was fun evening though.. Daddy with the spooky skelton and cute lion...

Mommy's turn with the spooky skelton and cute lion...

Tooo cute...check out those cheeks on both of them..I can eat them up!!


My lion sooooooooooo cute!!!



The sleeping skelton...sheesh don't wake him!!
Fun evening and so much fun with all who was there..We will really miss our ward family. This is such an amazing ward..I hope and pray we get into another amazing ward down in San Diego..













3 comments:

Rushele said...

The costumes are so cute!!
I do love the cheeks on your kids, especially on Blake! So adorable!!!
Glad you all had fun at Trunk-or-treat!

Tawnya said...

What cute kids!!

hey, I don't know if I have your email address so will you email me? I have a question that maybe Mark can help with... Thanks!!

Rushele said...

Where are you my friend?
Haven't seen a new post, or heard from you in a while.
How's the baby doing? Are things going well?
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!!