CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 8, 2009

GREAT NEWS!

Well, I got Blake's MRI results back yesterday and everything was normal. The dimple will not effect his growth or have any effects for the future for him. So we don't have to worry! I am so thrilled and so grateful for the power of prayer. So good news!!

ALSO, I got word from our commands Ombudsman (she is the go-to person for the spouses while the sailors awhile) she also has all the updated info etc. Well I got a message that said to call the command number and check out the ships schedule. WELL, wouldn't you know my hubby is coming home next month!! YEA!!! Double good news for the day!! Yesterday was a total HIGH and I am still on cloud nine.

I am kicking it in overdrive to turn my house around so Mark will be super surprised. My goal is to have NO boxes anywhere and have everything unpacked. It may end up in the garage but hey, I just said the house part would be a super surprise!! lol I am so happy! Taylor is excited and has already planned what she wants to decorate w/welcome home signs!!

I am also going to kick butt more and see if I can lose any more weight before he comes home. So if anyone has a good diet plan that also involves breastfeeding..(yes, still milk in these puppies and blake is not ready to get off anytime soon) I would love to hear your thoughts.

Well have a great day and thanks for sharing in my pain, tears, sorrows and HAPPINESS!! You guys are great friends.. Love to you

2 comments:

Rushele said...

Yay for good news!! I'm so excited for you that Blake is healthy and well and that daddy is coming home soon!
I know that my parents have done the weight watchers plan for weight loss and it seems to work well. But, it's more of a gradual change. Portion control and such.
I've heard that the P90X workout kicks major butt though!!

Karen Graham Stewart said...

Hi Stephanie, I am a little late, I just saw your blog post for the first time. Your little family is just beautiful!! I am sooo happy for you!
Love you
Sistter Graham