CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Getting back into Blogging..

So much pictures com up backwards..grrr so the pic below is of Taylor's last day of school at her ceremony which was also my BIG "30" birthday. It was a great start for a great day! This photo of Mark and I was takin at lunch the same day, we met up with our Torrance family near LA in Old Town, San Diego. We had yummy mexican food. I opted for a sundress to even out my tan. Gotta love the farmers tan and that was from the day Mark came home two days prior. So I was trying to get a more even tan...

Blake waiting for his daddy to come home...(this was a couple days before the pics above)


Taylor holding up her sign she made for her daddy to see, It read something like I love my daddy, he loves me we play ball at home, Can you play with a ball? It was way cute!! and she was soo proud of it..

This was Mark's ship coming in, the USS KIDD I have to say the presence of seeing it come in spoke volumes. I got goosebumps watching it come in and seeing all the guys man the rail in their dress whites was amazing and breathetaking. I cried it was so strong of how neat of an experience it was to see them come in and how proud all the family members that were there to be part of. I'm so proud of Mark and his accomplishments in the Navy and what the Navy means to him and our family. Growing up Navy it runs thick in my blood and now being a Navy wife it is a honor and a privilage to be his support and go through this experience together.





So here is what happened in June and I will now post about July...

0 comments: