CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Blake 10 months today

My baby is 10 months today! I totally remembered after 9pm when we were walking out of the store. What a bad mom I am. Not that we had or planned a big celebration but I felt bad about remembering soo late in the day. So as soon as we got home I rushed to take pics of him so I can post and also have some so I can put in his memory book. I thought I would share with everyone.


This first pic was the ONLY smile I could get out of him, and I ended up taking 17. He was sooo OVER it all after this one..He looks like his daddy in this pic...I love his smile and he is soo stinkin cute! He is moving everywhere through out our house and doing so much and saying so much..He says mama, dada, nananananana, bah, and is starting to recongize some signs I do for him for drink, more, and all done. I love him soo much and he adds so much to our house!!
This was a I'm totally not into this mom look !

As long as I have my binki I'm okay with anything you want to do mom and sportin OLD SCHOOL RUN DMC shirt...( I might add his mommy LOVES RUNS House on MTV) ha ha ha


As you can see he loves to stand up against EVERYTHING and does not matter what is there he goes for it..in this case his sisters cop truck...boy it's nice having a tomgirl who likes some boy toys, makes buying toys for him a whole lot easier and cheaper when it comes time..lol


This is my little stud muffin!!! Even though at times I want to pull my hair out cause all he wants to do is whine or cry or hold me mommy ALL DAY sometimes...I would NOT trade him for anything. I am very blessed to have this little booger and grateful to have him and be his mommy! He helps with learn patience! Taylor and him are one of my many blessings I'm soo grateful for that I was blessed by my Heavenly Father to have.






3 comments:

Rushele said...

He looks more like his sister now.
What a big boy!! So cute!
Can't believe how quickly they grow. My baby is 20 months now, and the new one is coming in less than 6 weeks....AGH!!!

Tawnya said...

He is absolutely adorable!! I'm glad you're back to blogging. :D

Mark & Stephanie Humpherys said...

Thanks..I am glad too!! It's been too long and I need to be more organized..lol