CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Snap shots

He was moving around too much for me to get a clear pic!! (BLOG is below all the pics) He is sooo over me taking pics of him lately, he doesn't want to do it anymore!! lol

My pretty girl!!!



Blake was not having it to take a pic w/sister


Ummm if I pretend she isn't there, maybe she will go away with that stupid camera!!

I thought it would cute to take pics before church today of the kids. Late last night I remembered Blake had NO church clothes at all. He has out grown all his and just has summer clothes. So I ran to Walmart first cause I wanted a GOOD deal cheap you know since he would be out growing it soon! So off to Walmart we go, get there and what do you know NO church stuff, they have TONSSSSSSSSSSSSS of cute girlie stuff but no BOY stuff!!! I didn't even bother to go to my FAV store Target cause I never find church stuff so that wasn't an option. So being disappointed I said "lets go to Khols" Off we go! We get there, and hmmm go figure having the same problem not being able to find anything!!! So before I was going to throw my hands up and say forget it, our boy is going to church "whiskey tango" (a.k.a white trash) I run across a rack of CHAPS. Totally cute stuff, but TOTALLY EXPENSIVE!! Button up collar shirt $24.00 khaki pants $32.00 holy moly are you serious!!! Then I see a sale sign that says 50% off..okay a little sigh but still stressin!!! But I was not wanting blake to go to church "whiskey tango"!!! So I did it!!! So about $30 later we have a ONE SHIRT and ONE pair of PANTS!!! I'm el cheapo!


So okay NO WHISKEY TANGO kids going to church!!! Mister Blakester got a stylin outfit....and DUMB me got 12mos instead of 18mos. He will probably be able to wear it a few times if I'm lucky!!! I'm such a DORK!!! He is 10mos totally thought 12mos would be okay for awhile, but NOPE not for my BIG BOY!!!
























2 comments:

Rushele said...

I've never had a situation that serious where there's a need for the next morning, but I do understand the need for them to have something and nothing is cheap enough to justify the purchase. I like to look through the sales racks at Target and Kohls too, they're usually the best!
He looks very cute in his new Chaps outfit!

Mark & Stephanie Humpherys said...

lol Yeah I was horrible, and totally let it slip my mind till the last minute...HORRIBLE MOMMY!!! lol I usually am a huge sales rack girl, and Kohls only had girl stuff on theres...I NOW know better...so everytime I got to the store I'm looking..hee hee