CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My little boy is 1!!!

Today my baby is 1! I can't believe it. He was 3 weeks early and weighed in at 8lbs 3ozs...he definity wanted to come out and make his mark! I'm so happy he is here, and can't imagine NOT having him. He brings so much joy to our home and our family. He is walking more and more and soon will be running I'm sure..

He is silly, and loves his sister! He is her little shadow and to watch them play together and how Taylor cares for him brings so much joy to my heart! Blake is still a mommas boy but he loves loves his daddy. He gets so excited when he sees Mark walk through the door after work and right away wants to be in his arms.

My children are so sweet and watching them grow into their own person is so great to be part of. Blake is doing so much and I can't wait to see how much he weighs at his 1yr check up this Thursday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLAKE!! Mommy, Daddy and Tay Tay love you very much!!

1 comments:

Rushele said...

I can't believe your baby is one already! That's the day I dread the most since Elysse is definitely my baby!!
Happy Birthday Blake!