CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My Crafty Corkboard

My supplies and what it looked like before I started. I had been surfing craft blogs for the last couple days and I have been wanting to do something, but either don't have everything you need or lack the creativity. So today I was in a crafty mood. I sat literally for a couple hours trying to think of what to make to curb this crafting mood.. lol Then I remembered I had this frame and matboard that had taylor's picture in but the glass had broke and I had cork pieces Mark had bought a year ago that I just used tacky tape to stick to my kitchen wall. Hmmmm WHY NOT PUT them together!!! So thus my creativity flowed and I was able to fulfill my craving of crafts! (Don't mind my counter clutter, my craving to do a craft winned cleaning that up) ha ha ha ha


The matboard before I decoupaged(sp)


Pretty scrapbooking paper I had...
Finished project!!! I glued color matching buttons to push-pins...SUPER easy and SUPER cute!!!



Another view of it!!! My camera flashed so there is a glare cause my mod podge is glossy when it dries..LOL




Now just have to find a home for it!!!