CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 5, 2010

Arggg ye Matey!

Finally Blake's Pirate theme room is done! Of course the day I took these pics he had made a mess and I did my best to snap pics w/out including the mess..lol He loves his BIG boy room, and I had a blast putting it together...

This is the pic of his bedroom door!!


Blake's boarder and wall stickers...Isn't his headboard so cute?! We found it in the clearance section at the Base for $40 and it included a barral looking side table and a treasure chest bench toy holder...

As you can see I did not take pics of the floor cause that's where the mess was..LOL

Blake being silly and laying on his bed after he pulled his blankets and sheets down..His bedding matches his room theme...
I will have to take better pics and post them once his room is Clean!! LOL

0 comments: