CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter fun 2....

My fav pic of my cuties....Blake loves his taylor...and taylor is the BEST big sister EVER!!!

Blake loved Taylor's skateboard...and it was fun watching him roll around on it....

My skateboard girl!!! She will be snowboarding in no time at all..she will have to show me how..

Decorating easter eggs...
We attempted to take pics w/the easter bunny at the mall but Blake was NOT having it at all..So we have a picture that has blake totally leaning off the bunny...
My skateboard cuties....My handsome boys!!!
Blake loved having his easter ears on that nana bebe got him...he walks around our house with Taylors headbands on his head so putting ears on was no biggie to him..LOL

Looking mommy I'm decorating my egg....
Pic of us the first day we arrived in Torrance...

So of course these are out of order as well..but it does show the fun we had. Great easter weekend which was tons of fun. Family time is always great!

0 comments: