CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 3, 2010

Mother's Day Gift


This is my Mother's day gift I did for the mom's. I drew out the letters on computer printing paper and then took the kids outside up against our wood fence and had them hold a letter. Then I loaded it onto Snapfish and made them in black and white and added a tore edge to it. Sent them off to be printed and picked them up at walmart by our house. Came home and taped them to scrapbooking paper and framed it. SUPER easy and SUPER cute...When I gave it to the kids Nana in LA and Taylor's godmother there were tears and lots of awwww's.... It is such a great way of showing love in a personal way and not expensive at all and will be treasured for years to come! I lost the website where I seen it at, so I can't take any credit for the idea or send everyone to her link. (feel bad)
Hope everyone else is having a good week! What Mother's day ideas are you doing this year for the mom's in your life?