CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Blake's photo shoot

Just a sweet pic of my lil boy

I was cleaning taylor's messy room and he was hanging out on her bed...and ended up falling asleep

Gotta love his "grin" he is sooo handsome in his christmas outfit


I found this snowman outfit at Toys R Us the other night and had to get it..he is sooo dang cute..but I couldn't find my camera right away so he got really HOT in there and was fussy...but they are still cute anyways








3 comments:

Tawnya said...

The snowman pictures are just precious!!

The Doctors Wife said...

I love the snowman. The things we do to our kids for a picture.

Rushele said...

What a precious little snowman!
Poor babies have to go through so much to please their mommies!!