CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 15, 2008

More pics from Marks X-mas party

Taylor waiting patiently for Santa to call her name to come up and see himSanta asking Taylor about what she wanted and if she has been a good girl.. Both kids with Santa

Blake all smiles and sooo cute!



Mommy really another picture...dont you already have enough!

I love this pic of the kids...they came out sooo good!!
Daddy and his lil boy soo handsome!

My beautiful little girl..I love love love this pic of herSanta with the kids...Blake found something else more interesting than looking at me for a pic
Taylor bear sooo pretty in her dress she had such a hard time wanting to wear...ha ha ha
We had a great time that day....and even though it was a rough start with Taylor it all ended well..Such a busy day that by the time we got home that evening she was OUT! Gotta love busy long days...









1 comments:

Rushele said...

What a pretty princess!! I love Taylor's dress, so cute!!
And Blake is all you. I totally see you in his face!! What cute kids you've got!!