CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Our weekend fun...










Well we had a great weekend...Mark's work had a Christmas party with Santa on saturday. Taylor was totally being a "turkey" and did not want to listen or wear her x-mas dress. This is how our conversation went in getting ready to go...

(Me) Taylor you need to hurry up and get your dress on and help me help you get ready!
(TB) Mommy I just don't want to wear my dress
(Me) You have too, you are going to look nice for Santa and you picked out your dress last night
(TB) But mom I don't want to MATCH santa (match was louder) He wears Red and White no one will see me if I wear my dress
(Me) Taylor Marie your dress is red and black...you won't match Santa plus your brother is wearing red and black too..
(TB) BUT MOM I JUST DON"T WANT TOO, DO YOU HEAR ME! (yes LOUD voice)
(Me) (starting to lose my patience) Taylor do you speak to mommy this way!
(Tb) NO! BUT
(me) BUT NOTHING you will wear your dress, you will hurry up and get ready and you will not yell anymore! Do you understand me?
(Tb) Yes, mommy
(me) Do you know who knows when your being naughty?
(Tb) yes Santa mommy
(me) okay well just so you know, maybe I should have a talk to Santa and let him know
(Tb) Umm, I was thinking maybe we can go next year and see Santa


*I just laughed and said Ummm I think we will still go and you can take it up with santa but if I were you I would start behaving and being a good girl....before we go! She did and she looked sooooo pretty!!!!



Taylor is definity VERY independant and knows what she likes, dislikes, wants and does not want....Though I love her independence, she has to be reminded to watch it...ha ha ha

Other funny story between Mark and her...
(Mark) Taylor you know your a lil princess
(Taylor) No I'm not daddy!
(Mark) yes, you are
(taylor) No I'm not daddy
(Mark) Yeah you are...what does it say in your room at nana bebe's house?
(Taylor) Dad, it says I am the QUEEN!

So as you can see, Taylor bear is very outspoken and doesn't miss a beat...She is a peel!!

Well we enjoyed our weekend and I have more pics to post off our camera but Mark isn't here to set it up or show me so I have a few from my cell phone..




We have the military coming this wednesday to pack us out.I can't believe we leave this Saturday...we are sad but excited to move too..I will be closer to family.More pics later




2 comments:

Taylors said...

your little family is so cute! I love the pic of Blake smiling!

Rushele said...

I love the picture of Blake smiling! So precious!
And your conversations with Taylor sound almost identical to the types of conversations we have with Raegan!! She is such an independant, sassy little girl.
Definitely teaches mommy and daddy to work on their patience!!