CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

a little bit of time..

So I add pics from Jan to now..just a few...they are out of order but you can see what we were up too..Mark bought me some time to add these and helped blake with his binky..I love him!! Well hope you enjoy the pics and I will try and keep this blog updated!! lol


My parents with the kids at the lighthouse here in San Diego in Jan when they came down for the weekend. (If your wondering what my dad's t-shirt says it says"Bigger Than Yours" it's a squirrel holding up two accorns..he bought himself and Mark the same shirt and YES they wore it the same day! I could of sworn I took their picture standing together..cause I teased them saying they were Arnold Schwarzenegger (Mark) and Danny Devito (my dad) from Twins! ) ha ha ha Priscilla with Blake when we were down in Tucson in Jan


All the cousins from our last trip to Tucson last weekend..from left to right (priscilla's youngest daughter Isabel , Dawn's daughter Nevaeh , blake, priscilla's oldest daughter yesenia, and her other daughter celeste, and my tater tot)

My grandparents first time meeting Blake. (these are my dad's parents blake's great grandparents)



Dawn giving Blake a kiss...my sisters LOVE him and refuse to put him down..he is sooo spoiled!!






2 comments:

Rushele said...

O.k., Priscilla looks the exact same as she did when she was like 13.
I love that your dad had to buy those shirts, totally something that Scott would think is hilarious!
I can see them being "twins" like the movie, they fit the bill.
I'm glad you've been able to have some family time, that's awesome!

Mark & Stephanie Humpherys said...

Thanks..I want to come up to your area and see you this summer if you guys aren't busy..I would love to see you again...I enjoy seeing my family even with all the craziness!