CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 9, 2009

Our weekend

So we thought it would be fun to take the kids to the beach and get fresh air and out of the house! We went to North Island base cornado (sp) beach..It was so much fun, Taylor was not having too much fun and said she was cold. We found several sand dollars which I was amazed to find since I NEVER in my lifetime found any and we found like 4 great shape ones. We forgot our camera so we used our phones. I just got a few. My little tater tot! Even though she was not having a great time, she still was able to find a smile and take the picture! lol

My sweet sexy husband who was so kind to use the carrier and hold blake since my back has been horrible and killing me the last several weeks. Carrying around a 20lb kid 24/7 or at least that is how it feels does a real number on your back.



I thought this was so cute last night. To see them sleeping so soundly and so cute!


This was before of course, Mark was reading and blake wiggled his way from a sitting position to under daddy's arm being silly. He thought it was the greatest thing ever! Too silly! I have a clown on my hands..






1 comments:

Rushele said...

Fun day trip!!
I wish we lived closer to the beach!
We will be heading down to San Diego for a vacation with some of our friends next week.
Beach, and Sea World here we come!!