CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Update

I know I know I am horrible about keeping this thing updated! So we down to Tucson last weekend to visit my family and to see my grandparents that were in town. They haven't met Blake so it was a great trip to do that and see everyone. We had a GREAT time! Everytime I get together with my family I NEVER get any sleep and when it's time to go home my cheeks are soo sore...We stay up soo late, and laugh soo much!! My sisters are soo funny and the best! All our girls LOVE to be together and play and now that Blake is in the picture he has 5 little mommies looking after him...

We were all joking that he would be looking out to date the girls friends when he was older!! I guess I will have lots to look after when that time rolls around!! He is getting so big and my back is literally KILLING me everynight.

Mark got sick shortly after us returning home, and is just now starting to feel better...today blake started with a runny nose so he is the next victim to it. SO you know its only a matter of days for Taylor and I to fall victims of it!! Mark took leave this month and will head out to sea beginning of April. I hope him being gone goes as fast as it feels right now with him preparing to leave. I swear it feels like the days are rushing by...I just want them to go slower now and faster when he is away..but June is coming up quickly and taylor will be out of school so we can do our road trips and fun activities to keep us busy..

Ummm, my house is coming along..we still have some boxes to unpack. Blake's room is 99% done and looks so cute..Taylor on the other hand has tons of boxes of TOYS..where did this kid get all of it..and where am I going to sick it all...that still remains to be seen...

Well I have to keep this short, since Blake is in the beginning stages of this cold he is fussy and not sleeping well...so I need to tend to him. I will post pics tomorrow...

0 comments: