CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Which one???? Which one???

Hulk or Winnie the Pooh the wonder!!! ( Not even sure what his name is Winnie something)
So I'm having a hard time in deciding which costume I should put on him for that night..I think I will use both cause Friday before Halloween our ward is doing a Trunk or Treat...but I thought I would ask which one you guys thought was cuter for him to wear...Mind you I would paint his face GREEN for the hulk and maybe paint his face yellowish for the winnie one...
HMMMMMMM isn't he so darn cute though!! He had a BLAST and kept running around the living room so it was a little hard taking pictures of him...lol (This costume I got at Spirit Halloween for $20.00...I know what the heck right especially after you find out how much I spent for the winnie but I got the HULK beginning of the month and didn't even think to look at thrift stores...NOW I learned my lesson)









Don't look at the BACKGROUND ha ha ha ha My couch has all my AVON stuff scattered everywhere...lol and some laundry that needs to be put away...


WINNIE the WONDER (not sure what his name is) I know I've seen it on TV before but I can't remember what his name is..I found this costume today at the Salvation Army Thrift Store for $2.00 nothing wrong w/it at all..and in great condition....the tummy part is padded and sticks out some..SOOO DARN CUTE!!













I think he loved this one the BEST, he kept laughing and running around and throwing himself on the floor and couch....silly silly boy!!!





4 comments:

Taylors said...

Hey, I have the same couch! :) They do BOTH look really cute, but I would go with the Hulk for Halloween day/night.

Tawnya said...

Dang, I was gonna say do the Hulk...until I scrolled down and saw the pics of Winnie the Pooh. I think the Pooh one is cuter. :)

Mark & Stephanie Humpherys said...

lol Tara you have the same couch!? SWEET!! I love mine, and as you can see fits lots of stuff on it...ha ha ha ha Man I'm torn...lol I guess doing both could be an idea since I paid for both just do one for the trunk or treat and the other on halloween night..hmmmm Thanks guys for your input..

Rushele said...

My vote is for the Incredible Hulk!! They're both really cute on him though.
And it is just Winnie the Pooh, but on the tv show he wears that get up because he and Tigger and the other friends are "super sleuths" and they solve problems.