CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Decorating our Tree






Mark left on Tuesday morning out to sea yet again, but only for several days till tomorrow (fri) afternoon. Before he left he was such a sweetheart and set up our little artifical Christmas tree and put the lights on it. The kids were in bed so I said we would have to have the decorate it while he was away and we would surprise him w/a finished tree by the time he got home. So last night we got busy working on it.


So when Mark's kids went to live with him several years back they got the tree and some decorations. So we still have them and use them, PERFECT now especially having Blake. The ornaments are plastic, and though they aren't what I would of choosen but I was not around at that time of buying or even knew Mark. LOL I do like the BRIGHT colors of the ornaments and so do the kids and that's all that matters. I do have real glass balls that I either wrote on or had the kids put their hand prints on and made snowmen with them, but have yet to put on the tree cause Blake still likes to shake or grab the tree. So we are trying to work with him that you don't do that, but telling a 14month old NO touching a colorful anything is like talking to a wall..A BIG WHATEVER MOM! ha ha ha


Anyways, I thought it was so cute to get them both hanging stuff on the tree and for the most part Blake did a great job. So here are the pics...I am so excited for Christmas and I can't wait to see my family!

0 comments: