CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

USS KIDD Kid's Christmas Party

Last night was Mark's work kids Christmas party. It was really nice and we had lots of fun. Santa and Mrs.Santa showed up and read the kids The Night Before Christmas. It was really cute! We had one of Mark's friends take our picture...It was great that everyone was looking at the same time..lol

I love Blake's face in this pic..he was saying mmmmmmm he was such a ham the whole night..

Daddy and the kids and of course our son is making silly faces again!!
Blake was having fun w/throw the ball in the snowman...didn't want his sister to do it.. ;-)
My cute kiddies...I just realized Blake is in need of a serious haircut...gotta do that before we go out of town..
Taylor going up to get her gift from Santa

Showing what Santa brought her....


Blake going up to get his gift...and NOT letting go of daddy!!! Can you tell by the grip he has on Mark's shirt??!! lol
Happy as pie away from santa...

Well it was a great family evening...and mingling w/other military families gives you a sense of being part of a bigger family than your own. It's a great feeling being part and having an extended family even if it's your military family.. :-) I'm glad the crew is home for the holidays and I'm especially happy Mark is home with us. We are off to LA and AZ for the holidays and we are soo excited to see everyone and make new memories. I love my family and love being around them. I'm not sure if I will be able to post anymore before we leave or while we are away. So I wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR! Be safe and have tons of fun!!! If you live in AZ send me a message on Facebook w/your phone number if you would like to get together..we plan on heading to the Mesa area to see the temple lights and do some visiting...and I would love to meet up with whoever is free..

2 comments:

Taylors said...

thats so awesome that they do a family/kid christmas party!! I wish Andrew's company did that, ha! yeah right there are like only 2 other families in his whole company....thats san fran for you. Looks like your kids had fun and that a great family pic at the top. Merry Christmas and have fun in AZ!

Mark & Stephanie Humpherys said...

Thanks...I hope you guys have a good Christmas too...I'm glad they did a ship event cause if they only did a shop event it would only be our family and I think one other...Most of the guys who work for Mark are single and really young..lol Merry Christmas to you guys and hope your New Year is a great one too..