CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Feeling pretty crafty

This is the frame before picture...
This is the same frame with some spice...

Here is all three I worked on today..the pirate one before it was finished...

The pirate after I finished it with all the "lingo" pirates speak... :-)
Well today I did not want to clean..and since Mark has overnight duty I thought what the heck I will do some crafts. Nothing big and all very simple but nonetheless very relaxing and fun. I remembered I had a old picture frame I bought years ago up in the closet and I had old flowers left over from my 1st marriage in the garage. So I thought why not spice up my frame. I also had $1 frames from Michaels that needed to be painted and wood embelishments glued on..

This was all easy to do since Taylor had her friend over to play with and Blake joined them so I was left to myself in the kitchen while they played in the room.

I can't tell you how much doing crafts or scrapbooking relaxes me, especially when Mark is off at work and has overnight duty I can craft till my hearts content..lol

Like I said all very simple but I had fun and relaxed...so I thought I would share and add a post since it's been awhile since my last posting.

0 comments: