CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 23, 2008

~I think I get this blogging thing~

Okay thanks to a old dear friend Rushele that I am so excited to be in contact with after all these years has helped me figure out some of this blogging stuff...So let's hope it looks okay...I just need to find out how to add or get those cute layouts than the plain ones they offer on here...LOL


So I found some pics of the baby...he currently has no name...So sad and I am on my husband everyday about hurring up in getting through the ABC book of names. I mind you have already went through it and have 2 names I am really thinking about and 1 that I am really set on. Mark says I can't rush him and that we still have 4 months. HA HA HA ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!! So needless to say my lovely husband thinks it's funny to prolong naming our son. I will keep on him though...


Man, today is so cloudy here in Elk Grove and gloomy. I was hoping to go swimming and get some sun but it looks as though our weekend will be like this. Not very exciting!! Well, I have to confess I have not printed or have prepared our sealing invites that should of been sent out last week. I really thought I had longer time to do them and now realize I don't, I am done to a few weeks. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! But I do have good news...Taylor's dad has wrote a letter for her to be sealed to Mark and I. I am waiting for our bishop to see what else we have to do...but to have that out of the way is a blessing and I am so grateful. Taylor is soooooooo extremly close to Mark and has not seen her father for 2 1/2 yrs so for him not to be selfish and allow her the blessing to be sealed to us is very amazing.


We find out in a few weeks if Mark made Chief...which we are praying and hoping he does. He is so great at what he does and this will open more doors for him and our family. I'm excited!! We will be transfering end of the year to a new duty station where we have no idea yet..and us just having our son will be a little hectic but exciting too..


I wish we could go to Tucson where my family is. My parents live there and Priscilla and her family live there...Dawn's husband is getting out of the Army and they with their daughter will move to Tucson this summer. I wish I could be there as well..but one day soon I hope..


Okay I am rambling and this is probably forever long so I will end for now and add the pics I found.


0 comments: