CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 23, 2008

~Long Time in Blogging~



Okay it's been awhile since I last blogged...One I am still trying to get the hang of this new web world...I just mastered or I like to think I have mastered myspace. LOL Then I had friends get me to join Facebook...and of course I find that difficult to figure out as well...






Well a lot has happened since my last blog...We found out we are having a BOY!!! I am 5 months and 5 days along and our due date is still the same for October 5th 2008. I still can't believe we are blessed and I can't believe Taylor turns 5 this September. Man part of me feels old..LOL






Taylor is away visiting her grandparents and having a blast. She is so spoiled but I believe what happens at nana's stays at nana's. LOL She has a new cousin on the way, due in July. She is very excited.




Okay well I will try and post some random pictures that have been takin the last few weeks and last month. I will try to keep this updated. Also if anyone knows how to add friends please tell me..I have found several old friends on here and want to get back into contact.




Oh yeah the BIG news..Mark and I will be sealed June 21st in the Oakland temple. We are so excited. I can't believe a year has gone by since we got married...Time flies!!!






Jared and Taylor on our way to a friend's birthday party...they are so silly!




Mark at the birthday party...

1 comments:

Rushele said...

Do I remember you, of course I remember you!!
Anytime I'm in my parent's neck of the woods (same house, surprise surprise) and I go past your old place on University I always think of how we used to hang out ALL the time! Fun stuff.
Did you see Janee's blog on my site?
Well, congrats on your sealing date! That's awesome!! I hope you post pics of your special day!!
And congrats on the baby boy too! How exciting!!
Well, adding the friends is easy, just go to customize (in your dashboard) and then add page element. It's a link list. Just put in their names and their blogspot. Give it a title, and you're all set. That's also how you add pictures too. Just play around with it and you'll figure out all sorts of things!
So glad you found me!!!