CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

~Just some thoughts~

Today has been pretty crazy, I have yet to do my temple sealing invites and when I went to get it accomplished our computer isn't wanting to work with me and so I am stuck and can't do them. First frustration of the day! Second was I called to schedule our ward building for a reception/open house right after the sealing and it's booked. (you may think well duh you only have a few weeks till the big day) Yes I agree, but in my defense I have been trying to call for several months and finally got through today. So needless to say I wanted to cry and thinking there is no way I can fit anyone in our small apartment.Grrrr!! I called Mark almost in tears and he said we will work it out. Then he suggested that I call back and see if we can use the Relief Society room. DUH!! Why didn't I think of that!!! So I did and it wasn't being used in the afternoon so I scheduled it....RELIEF!!

I fly out tomorrow evening to pick up taylor from her nana and papa's house. I am so excited but dreading the flight cause for some reason this pregnancy I get so sick flying. Its horrible. We fly back friday evening. After this trip we will have to do the meet half way thing cause it is so bad with holding back throwing up. I am so excited to see my baby though. It's been a week and half she's been gone and of course it was so hard for me. We have a routine in the mornings, Mark wakes up and gets ready for work..I lounge in bed and taylor wakes up and gets in our bed. We snuggle and have girl talk, she shares her dreams she may of had that night and then we plan our day...and then we talk about the baby. She is so curious in what he is doing in there and if he can see. She'll even ask him if he is having a party in there...LOL Then when Mark leaves to work and Jared is off to school taylor and I go back to sleep for a hour or two. We get up about 8:30-9am and start our day. I just love my time alone with her...Being the only girl, she enjoys our dates as we call them when it's just us two. She'll say "Mommy it's just us girls huh no boys allowed" Too cute..

Well we have 4 months left till we meet our little boy. I am so excited...and have been so consumed with what he will look like...and keep coming up with different things like will he have my nose or Mark's...dark hair or light. I hope he has Mark's eyes, Mark has beautiful green/blue eyes...just like Taylor. I have icky BROWN eyes....lol

Okay I think I have rambled enough. I will have to get some pregger pics up here soon. More later

2 comments:

Rushele said...

Good luck on your flight today!
Hope you feel well!
I was actually lucky with both of my pregnancies and never really got sick. Just a bit nauseas a few times.
I had cravings like you wouldn't believe with #2 though. I wanted something new every month, for the whole month. I went thru a Taco Bell phase, Hot Tamales candy phase, Nutty Bars, all sorts of crap food. It was crazy!
And I love that you and Taylor have your girl talk in the mornings. It sounds very fun and relaxing! I don't really get that luxury with a 6 mo old to tend to also.

The Doctors Wife said...

I can't believe how big Taylor is getting. Congrats on having a boy too. they are so much fun.