CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

~My Rock Star~

Okay I had to post this....Taylor is at her grandparents house visiting..she is such a big girl and this is one of her several visits to LA. She has such a blast...and the saying is "what happens at nana's, stays at nana's"!


She was the only grandchild for them, but her aunt is blessing the family with a little girl in July. Taylor is soooo excited and can't wait to play with her and show her soccer like she says. :-) Well they sent me this pic of her just a few mins ago..of her rocking out on a guitar...My mother in law said she has been singing and before she does she says" Ladies and Gentlemen welcome Taylor Frank" then she sings...and I guess she is trying to sing in spanish...Very funny and I can't wait to hear her..


So here is the pic of her...I miss her and can't wait to see her this Wednesday.

0 comments: