CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

33 1/2 weeks along


Well I thought it was time to post an updated pic of me and this baby belly of mine...OF course it's a bathroom shot but what can you do when your child is at school and hubby is away in another town. LOL


I have a doctor appt tomorrow so I will hope to have more in on what I can do with this pain. It's really bad but I have so much to do and take care of Taylor so makes it more difficult. They can give me painkillers but it's not doing a thing for me and I don't want it to effect the baby. So I opted not to take any and just take the pain.


Taylor is doing great in school but is upset they have not given homework yet...LOL


1 comments:

Rushele said...

How funny that she wants homework!! What a nut!
She's a cutie!