CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

WE FINALLY HAVE A NAME

Well last night Mark and I were having our nightly chat when towards the end I said we seriously need to start thinking of a name for the baby. Yes, it's takin this long...LOL Every name that would come up one of us didn't completely like it andddddddddddddd Mark was really busy so the last month or more he was NOT looking or thinking of names as active as I was..Just saying Ummm I gotta think of that name more when I would come up with some. LOL


So anyhoo toward the end of the conversation I said we need to get serious..Mark being the jokester he is started running names off the top of his head that were out of this world. Like Abner as one of them. (sorry if you know anyone who has that name , I mean no offense) Mark was cracking himself up and said well at least we can cross some names off. I was like HELLO we should of been doing that all along not weeks before we have thisbaby. So we threw out a name we both liked and he said he wanted to pray about it and ponder it and think about it and he would let me know this morning. Sooooooooooooo I got the text about 15 mins ago and it's official we have a FIRST name..the middle we pretty much have 2 but I told him we will decide when he is home. I'm just so excited to have a first name...


Okay okay I have babbled enough so our baby's name is going to be ............







BLAKE!

2 comments:

Rushele said...

Love the name! And love the new pictures of yourself, in the bathroom mirror!
Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do.
Hopefully your husband will be able to help you out when he gets back!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the name Blake. How cute. You look so adorable pregnant. I can't wait to see pics of the lil guy. Hope your feeling good.