CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

In and Out

Well since my last post I have been in and out of the hospital for one thing or another. Last being last night. Blake is doing fine and all my tests are coming back normal and fine, it's my blood pressure that keeps staying up there. I keep getting headaches and recently started to have vision problems. So it's caused for concern and hospital visits. I go twice a week to the hospital to a different department off of the Labor and Delievery to have my blood pressure checked as well as monitoring Blake.

I was put on Level 2 bedrest which is I have to be laying down and can only get up for baths, meals (which have to be quick and easy and microwaved) and I can take care of Taylor's needs that are not strenous. Everything else Mark has to do. I feel so bad for him, and still think I can handle things on my own. BUT I do not want any further problems for myself or Blake so I am complying (sp).

I will be 36 weeks this coming Sunday and the doctors say if Blake wants to come now or if they have to induce cause of my blood pressure there is not a HUGE risk to have him now. Which brings relief to me. My mom comes into town the 16th so if I can just hold off till she is here..I feel TONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS better too...

My other stress to worry about is my lil tater bear has a hernia and will need surgery. We meet with the Peds Surgeon this Thursday and find out a date for her surgery. I am sooooo worried and hope having blake and her surgery do not happen at the same time. So if you can imagine a mother's fears and worries of her babies and wanting to be there for each 100%. So needless to say I have been pretty emotional when I think about it.

I have to say Mark has been the BEST! So loving and sweet, he has been taking off early from work to pick up taylor and take her to school and then again to pick her up from school. Its been a real blessing to be married to him.

So this is my lastest in updates and since I am suppose to be resting I suppose I will post this and get back to that. Mark gets pinned Chief this weekend so I need to get all the rest I can cause I am NOT missing that especially since I get the honor of pinning his anchors on him. :-)

Today is Taylor's picture day and it was a NIGHTMARE getting her ready. She fought with me the whole morning in what to wear and how to do her hair. She did not want her hair curled and did not want to wear the cute outfit. It was so frustrating!! When all said and done and a few threats of not having fun this weekend with her nana and papa she complied and had a better attitude. ha ha ha Of course my PC will NOT let me post pics so I will try later..but hope you enjoy our update..

3 comments:

Rushele said...

Wow!! That is pretty stressful! And not what you need either.
I'm glad to hear that Mark is home to help out, and is so good about it too!!
Hopefully everything with Taylor and Blake will just work itself out in a good way, and you won't have cause to stress so much! We'll be praying for you all!

IronLawGirl said...

Oh no. Good thing Mark is back to take good care of you! And good luck with everything, I pray it goes smoothly. Such exciting times!!!

Tawnya said...

Holy moly, that's a lot to worry about! But you're up for it and after it's all said and done you'll have two healthy kids and you'll be back to normal. I'm glad you finally posted. :)