CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Gonna have a baby and weekend fun....

Well with all these hospital visits the doctor finally has decided to induce me. The induction will be this Monday the 15th. I am so excited, anixous, nervous but relieved our little guy will be here and I can be a healthy mommy for him. They said the only way I can get rid of these symptoms I am having and are causing me to return to the hospital is to deliever him. We would of already had him this past friday but they wanted me to hold off for one more week and be at 37 weeks. So Monday we will be 37 weeks and 1 day!

Taylor has her surgery Thursday the 18th. I am so nervous for her but happy I won't have to be worried if I will have blake when she needs me. My mom will be here this weekend so she will be a HUGE help and support next week. Of course its a given Mark will be there and will be on his daddy maternity leave..(sounds sooo cute)

Mark was pinned Chief this past Saturday and it was such a nice ceremony. I have pics to post and show off. Plus some other pics of our weekend. I was suppose to be on bedrest but I coud not miss a thing having our LA family in town and his pinning. I refused!!!
Lunch out and Mark being silly. 9 Months so we had to take some pics of the side profile...and of course Mark being a nut..
Taylor was soooo embrassed (sp) cause Mark was being silly.... Taylor's Early Birthday Dinner pics....she turns 5 on the 11th...She is getting so big sooo fast!! My little girl won't be so little to much longer... boo hoo !!! Our little girl!!

Mommy in the making...

Sooo Excited she got Star War stuff from her titi StephanieTaylor and her nana BEBE.....

Will post pics of Baby Blake after Monday...and we are back home...Hope you enjoy these for now!!!

2 comments:

Tawnya said...

Gotta love a man in uniform! :) You guys are so cute together- I'm so glad you found someone to take you to the temple. Good luck with the delivery. How great to know that the 'end' is in sight.

Rushele said...

Glad to hear that the weekend went well with his pinning and your b-day celebration for Taylor! Especially with the rocky start you had to the weekend.
Good luck with everything next week!!!!!
We'll all be expecting pics as soon as you can post. Anxious to see your little boy!!