CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Family Update

Blake has made it to our lil family. I had him Monday the 15th at 2:49pm. He weighed in at 8lbs 3ozs 20 inches. We were all surprised, even the doctor cause we were all banking on low to mid 7's. LOL Blake FOOLED us!!! We had a couple scares with him, cause he had a hard time with the transition stage...but he pulled though and did great! Here is his pics...I will post more soon...


Blake 1 day old with hisbig sister

Big kisses to her lil brother

Blake 4 days old

Blake 4 days old with his big sister


Taylor had her surgery Thursday...I checked out of the hospital Wednesday with Blake and turned back the next day to go back for Taylor's surgery. She ended up having two hernias so they repaired both of them. She did great! She was really sore that day and had a horrible evening with pain. Friday she was back to her normal self. I have pics of her before her surgery and after in a wheelchair.
Taylor in good spirits before her surgery

Watching Spongebob Squarepants after they gave her what tey call "happy" juice which was a relaxant to calm her

My brave girl after its all done on our way home....

Enjoy the pics!!

6 comments:

IronLawGirl said...

Wow! Congrats to your cute little family!! He is so beautiful! And what a brave little girl you have!

The Doctors Wife said...

Congrats! I love all of his hair. Taylor will be a great big sister.

Taylors said...

Oh, he is so cute! I cant believe how much hair he has!!! Congrats, glad everything went well. And glad Taylor is doing better. What a week!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Blake is such a beautiful little boy. I love his full head of hair. I am glad Taylor is doing good. Man, you have had one heck of a week. Hope things are starting to calm down a bit. Can't wait to see more pics of that handsome lil man of yours=)!

Tawnya said...

Holy cow you are a trooper. That's a lot of emotion for one week! I'm glad to hear everything went well and hope that you can now just enjoy your kiddos. :)

Rushele said...

Poor little Taylor!
I'm glad it didn't take long for her to get back to her normal self!!
And she is so stinkin cute with her little brother!! I love the kissy pictures.
They're a couple of cuties! You do good work!!