CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Questions For Taylor


I totally seen this and got it from Rushele's blog and thought how cute! I was curious to see what Taylor would say being 4 years old.


1. What is something that mom always says to you? We can do something fun (this is response when Taylor says mommy our house is boring)


2. What makes mom happy? when I listen to you and not yell


3. What makes mom sad? When I go to Nana's house


4. How does your mom make you laugh? Me when I do crazy stuff


5.What was your mom like as a child? When you were a little kid you were the same like me little


6. How old is your mom? I don't know


7. How tall is your mom? short


8.What is her favorite thing to do? be happy and go somewhere


9. What does your mom do when you're not around? You be sad


10. What is your mom really good at? Playing games


11. What is your mom not good at? Don't know how to do legos


12. What does your mom do for her job? To do big stuff


13. What is your mom's favorite food? hamburgers and tacos


14. What makes your mom proud? when daddy is off work you are happy and proud


15. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Ms.Puff (from spongebob squarepants..Thanks I am the FAT BLOW FISH!!! LOL )


16. What do you and your mom do together? Hang out


17. How are you and your mom the same? yeah


18. How are you and your mom different? Cause you have brown eyes and I have blue eyes..our eyes are different


19. How do you know your mom loves you? because you give me hugs and tisses (kisses)

2 comments:

Rushele said...

Cute!! I love little kids responses to things like that!
So innocent!
There was actually one more question on the blog that I got that from and it was "if your mom became famous what would it be for?" I asked Raegan like 4 times and she just stared at me, or she'd bring up something totally not relating to the questions, so I just left it off of mine. She doesn't know what famous is anyway...
Hope you're feeling better! Definitely keep me posted on the appts. tomorrow!

Tawnya said...

LOVE it!! Kids are too funny!! Taylor is such a mini you!