CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 29, 2009

BABY MUG SHOT!


I had to share this with everyone....and especially for my family who don't have facebook but get on this page to see what we're up too....So a month ago Taylor's school was doing IDENT A KID it's a ID for children that parents, babysitters, grandparents etc have with the child's picture, and their info as well as who the parents are and home address in the event they are lost or kidnapped you have current info on your child including a finger print or toe print...Well I was excited when they said siblings could join in on this as well. So I took Blake early before school started to have his done. Taylor did hers when her class went.


Well I knew he didn't smile when she took his picture but I didn't think anything of it. Till I got the cards back and Mark and I BUSTED up laughing sooo HARD!!! It looks like a BABY MUG SHOT!!! It is sooo funny!!! I had to share w/everyone...Soo darn cute..I told Mark all it needs is a sign w/numbers and letters under his face then it would be a MUG shot....ha ha ha ha ha Well thought I would share...

2 comments:

Tawnya said...

That is freakin' hilarious!!!! I love it!

Taylors said...

that is TOO cute!!!