CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend

These are all backwards but oh well, I'm too tired to fix it...lol This was last night while watching the USC game..the kids we're being silly and playing and I thought this was cute after their baths..


My SILLY husband had to be WIDE eyed when I told him to smile right and open his eyes, cause the picture before this one he had his eyes closed...lol I did NOT know he made this look till after I took it...soo silly..we got to go on a date and see NEW MOON...I was so excited, since we have NOT had a date day or DATE for a very long time. We usually have one or both kids w/us...so my second parents offered to watch both kids while we went to see a movie. It was so sweet and we were excited! We had a good time! This was saturday in San Pedro, this is Taylor with her cousin Neveah..she is Dawns little girl. They were in town visiting Dawn's husband's side of the family and we drove down to see them since it had been several months since we last seen them..it was a great visit and I can't wait to see them again for Christmas..


This was Friday when we got into town (Torrance) we had lunch at our favorite mexican resturant La Capilla w/our family...soo much fun and these are the STUDS...Blake is such a mini me of his dad...



This is THANKSGIVING DAY right after us having dinner w/Mark on the ship....Blake has this new thing of throwing himself backwards, being silly and even when he is mad...so Taylor was holding on tight so he wouldn't hurt himself or his noggin....


So we had a great Thanksgiving weekend...it was filled with lots of laughs, stories and just great new memories to share. I love the holidays and being with family. I am looking forward to Christmas to see the rest of the family in Arizona. It will be so much fun and I can't wait!!



0 comments: