CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

~Finally Pregger Pics with my Tater Bear~

Okay I definity caught something....I woke up again feeling like crud and my head feeling like it's going to explode and sneezing like crazy....Headcold I assume!! Grrrrrr....Taylor is feeling 100% better...which I am happy..I wish I could recover that quickly. The baby has been so active since after 5am and it's just a few mins before 7am now. I just want to sleep but I figure that won't happen unless I can convince Taylor she is really sleepy and she wants to go back to sleep with me...LOL

Well here are some pics from when I went to pick up taylor from her nana and papa's this past week..I'm not a good picture taker but hey I got some pregger pics for everyone as well as the baby album I am scrapbooking...

5months along just a few days before 5 1/2 months. We hit 5 1/2 months Sunday.
Taylor and I outside my mom in laws house..in Torrance...

Okay these next pics below are of us girls Friday...at the house and at this place called "Kids Concept" I wish we had one of those here...you pay one low price and you let your kids explore and pay with everything..so much safer and better than Chuckie Cheese....You see more of my belly!!


2 comments:

Taylors said...

Hi Stephanie! Glad you got into the blogging world too. You've got such a cute family. Now you just need to get Dawn and Pricilla blogging also!

Rushele said...

You girls are so adorable!!
I'm glad you and Taylor had a fun trip!
And cute pregnancy pics!!! I hardly took any pics like that during either of my pregnancies, and I wish I had. I suck!