CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

~Kimbo Slice~

Okay I have got to say this dude is one bad dude...Mark asked me if I heard of him last night and I said "no". He googled it and I guess May 31st he had a fight against James Thompson on CBS...I can't believe I missed it. I am a HUGE fan of UFC and MMA fighting. I soooooooooooo get into this stuff...I wish we had a match here in Sacramento but I haven't been able to find any...Anyways, google this kimbo slice and watch his fights and you will see how good he is...and then watch the fight against James Thompson...It was really good!! I am non-stop about this dude and even woke up talking to Mark about it again.... here is what they look like...




KIMBO SLICE


James Thompson

4 comments:

The Doctors Wife said...

no thanks, not for me. I even have to change the channel when there is a fight scene on the show I'm watching. I can't handle it. although, they do have nice bods.

Mark & Stephanie Humpherys said...

Your so funny Julie....it's pretty brutual(sp) but fun to watch I think... :-)

Rushele said...

Scott really like to watch the UFC fights also!
I can watch them a little bit, but am not really all that into it.
I think they're all dumb for beating themselves up like that. Every one of them has cauliflower ear. It's gross!!
Like the new layout by the way. Super cute!

Mark & Stephanie Humpherys said...

Yeah that is the grosses to me is the cauliflower ear...That is MAJOR GROSS!!! My family is into it and I got into as well...so I'm hooked...Mark likes it too so we make it a couple thing when it comes on...lol ThanksI finally figured out how to do the layout thing...lol