CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

~Today, Tomorrow and Forever~





Saturday June 21,2008 was such an amazing day for our family that we will never forget. Mark and I were sealed for eternity to our little girl Taylor. It was such a beautiful day and very warm I might add...ha ha but nonetheless very beautiful. Mark's family was in attendence with several of Mark's old ward members who were his young men advisors, old bishop, and sunday school teachers. A few of our ward members were there as well...it was such a great day and filled with the highest of happiness that is possible.








Seeing Taylor walk into to be sealed to us made me feel so grateful and thankful for the moment and the gift her father gave me in giving his permission to have her be sealed to us. Looking in my husbands eyes and seeing the joy and happiness we both shared warmed my heart. Knowing we are sealed as husband and wife through the eternities makes me so happy it's to him. He is my best friend and the best husband a lucky girl like me could ever ask for. He is definity a dream come true.




My friend April took the pics I will be posting today, she did a great job and I like the editing she did as well. Hope you enjoy too...

2 comments:

Rushele said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
I am so happy for you! That is such an awesome feeling.
So, I assume the 2 in the picture that I don't recognize are the step-kids?
You're right, she's very tall for 11-12 yrs old.

Tawnya said...

So awesome!! I'm so happy for you. Isn't it cool that we have the Gospel and have the opportunity to be with our families forever?? Congrats to you guys.