CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 2, 2008

~Sick~

Quick blog....Taylor woke up sick with a tummy ache and I think I have a head cold. Sneezing like crazy...head feels like it's going to explode...Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! Taylor of course feels better after she went "stinkies" as she calls it..and proceeded to tell me the size of it and share with me her "stinky song" ...I know I know TMI but if you have kids you understand that half the things that come out of their mouths is so unpredictable and funny...

So she is peachy and feeling great and I am still feeling like crud..I wish I was a kid again and could just bounce back...as quickly as they do....The baby of course if moving around like crazy and making things really uncomfortable...but I do enjoy feeling him move around...

Okay well this is a ramble of sorts and me feeling gross so I will end for now..Pregger pics to be posted soon..

1 comments:

Rushele said...

Raegan almost never moved for me....Sophie on the other hand was always kicking me like crazy!!
She is still a mover and a shaker!