CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 7, 2008

~My Soccer Babe~


Today was Taylor's first soccer game. Her team the Blue Rhinos won..which was sooooooooo dang cute to watch. It was the best....I am officially a soccer mom, I was yelling, and cheering on and it was great!!! Probably a funny scene watching a pregger chick running up and down the sideline cheering on her kid and her teammates. ha ha Oh well!! I had fun and so did they...
So here is her team pic.....She is soooooooo big and growing up WAY TOO FAST!!! (sniffle sniffle)

4 comments:

Rushele said...

What a cutie!!
How fun.

IronLawGirl said...

Taylor is your Minnie Me with blue eyes! So cute, I'm excited to see what the next one will look like!
Oh, and we watched the Kimbo fight, and he basically blew up Thompson's huge cauliflower ear! It was pretty sweet!

Taylors said...

Taylor seriously is a mini you. So cute. Btw I love your new blog layout!

Mark & Stephanie Humpherys said...

Awww thanks you guys...she is a doll..it's fun having her around and enjoying all that she likes to do...