CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 9, 2008

~Sealing Update and invitation~


Okay here is the update of our sealing...our bishop wanted us to wait to send out invites till we got our interviews done cause we we're having scheduling issues. Our bishop is an attorney so he was out of town for a case and the stake pres. was out of town as well. So I didn't send any out yet...so I'm sorry!


We did get our interview with the bishop saturday evening and we have an appt. tomorrow with the stake pres. I am sooooooooooooooo excited!!! So we will be sealed Saturday June 21st at 11am in the Oakland Temple. Oh my other great news, I'm sure I have mentioned it before but Taylor will be able to be sealed to us. I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooo HAPPY!


So if you are able to make it you are MORE THAN WELCOME to attend our sealing and I would LOVE it. If you have any questions feel free to contact me shumpherys15@yahoo.com



3 comments:

Taylors said...

Yay!!! That is so awesome! I'm so happy for you. We live in Concord also, so the next time you are down to visit your in-laws we should definately get together. We dont have any babysitters out here yet so I dont think we could attend the sealing but I will try and plan to be at the temple around the same time you will be there (I havent been to the temple since Kristin got married there) It will be a nice trip for the fam and Jack can finally see it.

Congrats!!

Tawnya said...

How exciting for you guys! And what a blessing that Taylor's dad is allowing her to be sealed. You are so blessed. Wish we could be there and share the day with you!

Rushele said...

That is so awesome!! I'm glad that it's all working out for you and that Taylor will be with you and Mark for eternity!!
Unfortunately I don't think we will be able to make it since it's so expensive to travel these days, but I will be thinking of you!!!
I am so happy for you!!!
And that's a beautiful temple, I don't think I've ever seen a picture of the Oakland temple before.