CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

~More Pics~

Here are more pics of us on the day... I hope you enjoy. I love my pregger belly 6 months 6 days along till we meet our little boy. I am so excited and anxious to meet him. This day is so special to me being a forever family. Mark is such an amazing husband and our day was so special and I our family is blessed by making this choice in being a forever couple and family.

Oh yeah one of the best things of being married to such a hottie....I get to plant juicy ones on him all time anytime I want too... (HUGE GRIN)

My forever mate and best friend......I am such a lucky girl to have found such an amazing man!!



6 months and 6 days along....Taylor was saying Hi to her brother and talking to him...My bright eyed beautiful girl dressed so pretty...my forever girl!!! Makes her mommy so proud and honor to be her Mother.

2 comments:

Rushele said...

You all look so happy! And beautiful!!
Taylor is such a cutie!

Taylors said...

How fun you guys had little bouquets!!! You look great for 6 months along. Once again, sorry we missed you.